Trump Is Very Proud of Himself for Coming Up With the Term Fake

Trump Is Very Proud of Himself for Coming Up With the Term Fake

Trump Is Very Proud of Himself for Coming Up With the Term Fake

By Daniel Politi

October 8 2017 4:14 PM

The Slatest

Slate

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/10/08/
trump_is_very_proud_of_himself_for_coming_up_with_the_term_fake.html

.

A shorter URL for the above link:

.

http://tinyurl.com/ybeu6m5n

President Donald Trump sat down with an unabashed fan for an interview
that was aired on Saturday and it included lots of strange moments. In one
of the biggest eyebrow-raising moments, the president told his press
secretarys father that the word fake was one of the greatest terms he has
come up with in his political life. The media isreally, the word, I think
one of the greatest of all terms I've come up with is 'fake," Trump told
former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee during the premiere of his show
Huckabee on Christian television network TBN. "I guess other people have
used it, perhaps, over the years, but I've never noticed it."

.

THE OXFORD ENGLISH DICTIONARY SEEMS TO DISAGREE WITH DONALD TRUMP
REGARDING THE HISTORY AND VINTAGE OF FAKE

1. fake, n.1 View full entry 1627

...(See quot. 1867.)...
2. fake, n.2 View full entry 1775

...An act of faking; a contrivance, dodge, trick, invention; a faked or
cooked report. Passing from slang to colloq. in the sense of a counterfeit
person or thing....
3. fake, v.1 View full entry ?a1400

...trans. To lay (a rope) in fakes or coils; to coil....
4. fake, v.2 View full entry 1819

...trans. In thieves' or vagrants' language: To perform any operation
upon; to do, do for; to plunder, wound, kill; to do up, put into shape; to
tamper with, for the purpose...

.

Trump also continued with his strategy of doubling down on his bad
decisions. Sitting down with Huckabee, Trump mocked as spoilsports those
who criticized the way he tossed rolls of paper towels into a crowd of
hurricane victims in Puerto Rico. They had these beautiful, soft towels,
very good towels. And I came in and there was a crowd of a lot of people,
and they were screaming and they were loving everything, Trump said. I was
having fun, they were having fun. According to the president, it was the
crowd that asked him to start tossing the paper towels, and he was
apparently powerless to resist. They said, throw em to me! Throw em to me
Mr. President! Trump said. You were a rock star, Huckabee said.

Sincerely,
David Dillard
Temple University
(215) 204 - 4584
[hidden email]
http://workface.com/e/daviddillard

Net-Gold
https://groups.io/g/Net-Gold
http://net-gold.3172864.n2.nabble.com/

AND Discussion Group Directory
http://tinyurl.com/ngda2hk

OR

FAKE NEWS
https://sites.google.com/site/fakenewsresearchguide/

RESEARCH PAPER WRITING
https://sites.google.com/site/howtowriteasuperresearchpaper/

EMPLOYMENT
https://sites.google.com/site/employmentsources/

INTERNSHIPS
http://tinyurl.com/2f9x2wp

TOURISM RESEARCH GUIDE
http://tinyurl.com/ycko9hqj

DISABILITIES AND EMPLOYMENT
https://sites.google.com/site/disabilitiesemploymentresearch/

Educator-Gold

K12ADMINLIFE

Social Work and Social Issues Discussion Group
https://groups.io/g/social-work

Tourism Discussion Group
https://groups.io/g/Tourism

Digital Scholarship Discussion Group
https://groups.io/g/DigitalScholarship/threads
https://digitalscholarshipandscholarlypublication.wordpress.com/

Copyright Research Guide
https://sites.google.com/site/copyrightlawsites/

Fair Use
http://guides.temple.edu/fair-use

Blog
https://educatorgold.wordpress.com/

Articles by David Dillard

http://tinyurl.com/78a4shn

Twitter: davidpdillard

Temple University Site Map

Bushell, R. & Sheldon, P. (eds),
http://tinyurl.com/o4pn4o9

Rail Transportation

INDOOR GARDENING

SPORT-MED

Please Ignore All Links to JIGLU
Temple University Listserv Alert :
Years 2009 and 2010 Eliminated from Archives