TERRORISM : CRIME AND CRIMINALS: MURDER HOMICIDE : COUTRIES: GREAT BRITAIN: London Attack: Six Killed in Vehicle and Stabbing Incidents

TERRORISM : CRIME AND CRIMINALS: MURDER HOMICIDE : COUTRIES: GREAT BRITAIN: London Attack: Six Killed in Vehicle and Stabbing Incidents

TERRORISM :

CRIME AND CRIMINALS: MURDER HOMICIDE :

COUTRIES: GREAT BRITAIN:

London Attack: Six Killed in Vehicle and Stabbing Incidents

London Attack: Six Killed in Vehicle and Stabbing Incidents

BBC News

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-40146916

Six people have been killed in a terror attack in central London in which
three assailants were shot dead by police, Scotland Yard has said.
A white van hit several pedestrians on London Bridge at about 22:00 BST
before apparently crashing into railings.

Three men then left the vehicle and stabbed a number of people in Borough

Market, south of the bridge, an area known for its restaurants and bars.
Armed officers confronted and shot the suspects within eight minutes.
London Ambulance Service said 48 people have been taken to five hospitals.
More than 80 medics were sent to the scene to help those hurt.

One of the injured is an officer from British Transport Police who was
stabbed after responding to the incident. His condition is serious, but
not life-threatening.

Metropolitan Police Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley said: "The suspects
were wearing what looked like explosive vests but these were later
established to be hoaxes."

He said it was currently believed there were only three attackers
involved.

"We are treating this as a terrorist incident and a full investigation is
already under way," he added.

The incident is the third terror attack in the UK in three months
following the car and knife attack in Westminster in March, which left
five people dead, and the Manchester bombing less than two weeks ago, in
which 22 people were killed.

Prime Minister Theresa May described Saturday night's as "dreadful" and
will chair a meeting of the government's Cobra emergency committee later.
London Mayor Sadiq Khan called it "a deliberate and cowardly attack on
innocent Londoners".

'Very aggressive'

BBC reporter Holly Jones, who was on the bridge at the time of the attack,
said the van was "probably travelling at about 50 miles an hour".

"He swerved right round me and then hit about five or six people. He hit
about two people in front of me and then three behind," Ms Jones told the
BBC News Channel.

Another eyewitness, Robbie, was sitting in a taxi opposite the Barrowboy
and Banker pub on London Bridge.

"I saw about 20 or 30 people rushing to get back into the pub and five
seconds later a big white van came screeching down the pavement," he told
BBC Radio 5 live.

"Two or three people jumped out. Initially, I thought it was a road
traffic incident and the people had jumped out to see if anyone was
injured, but I could tell immediately, they looked very aggressive."
His friend Josh was coming out of the pub a few seconds later and saw
people running up to the bridge from Borough Market.

Sincerely,
David Dillard
Temple University
(215) 204 - 4584
[hidden email]
http://workface.com/e/daviddillard

Net-Gold
https://groups.io/g/Net-Gold
http://net-gold.3172864.n2.nabble.com/

AND Discussion Group Directory
http://tinyurl.com/ngda2hk

OR

FAKE NEWS
https://sites.google.com/site/fakenewsresearchguide/

RESEARCH PAPER WRITING

EMPLOYMENT

INTERNSHIPS

HOSPITALITY

DISABILITIES AND EMPLOYMENT
http://guides.temple.edu/c.php?g=134557

INDOOR GARDENING
https://groups.io/g/indoor-gardening

Educator-Gold

K12ADMINLIFE

PUBLIC HEALTH RESOURCES INCLUDING EBOLA

STATISTICS SOURCES RESEARCH GUIDE
http://guides.temple.edu/statistics-sources

Social Work and Social Issues Discussion Group
https://groups.io/g/social-work

Tourism Discussion Group
https://groups.io/g/Tourism

Digital Scholarship Discussion Group
https://groups.io/g/DigitalScholarship/threads
https://listserv.temple.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=DIGITAL-SCHOLARSHIP
https://digitalscholarshipandscholarlypublication.wordpress.com/

Copyright Research Guide
http://guides.temple.edu/copyright-plagiarism

Fair Use
http://guides.temple.edu/fair-use

Blog
https://educatorgold.wordpress.com/

Articles by David Dillard

http://tinyurl.com/78a4shn

Twitter: davidpdillard

Temple University Site Map

Bushell, R. & Sheldon, P. (eds),
http://tinyurl.com/o4pn4o9

Rail Transportation

INDOOR GARDENING

SPORT-MED

Please Ignore All Links to JIGLU
Temple University Listserv Alert :
Years 2009 and 2010 Eliminated from Archives