Sorry for Not Posting

Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 12:57:46 EDT
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email], [hidden email]
Subject: Sorry for Not Posting

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for not posting the past couple of days. I was told
at the last minute that we would be having houseguests
for a couple of days.

Have you ever scurried around trying to figure out who is
going to sleep where? That was me...and then getting
everything ready.

I'm glad we had Brad's daughter and our granddaughter
here. They had moved from New Hampshire to Alabama
two weeks ago and were going to Jacksonville, FL for a
few days. We were the stop in-between.

Every time I see Kayla she has grown another inch taller.
She is already taller than her grandparents and her mother
and is moving up fast to be as tall (if not taller) than her
father. She will be 16 in August and is as beautiful inside
as she is outside.

We are so lucky with our kids and grandchildren. I love
to see the grandchildren get together. It isn't often..it
could be as long as a couple of years; but when they do
all you hear is laughter. My one regret is that everyone
lives so far apart...Massachusetts, Minnesota, Indiana,
Missouri and Alabama...along with one in Florida.

Our guests have gone so I'm back to being on a regular
(kind of) schedule. The house is so clean and uncluttered
I won't have to do anything for a week!

Linda Bee