Re: [SportMed] MENTAL HEALTH : PHYSICAL EXERCISE AND FITNESS : WALKING: Walk 4,000 Steps Every Day To Boost Brain Function

Re: [SportMed] MENTAL HEALTH : PHYSICAL EXERCISE AND FITNESS : WALKING: Walk 4,000 Steps Every Day To Boost Brain Function

I am a librarian and not a medical doctor.  I am not educated in any field
of medicine, but rather in information science so my comments are from one
layman to another. You certainly should get medical help for this as it
seems this is a chronic condition.  Here are links to search results from
Google that may help provide you with some useful information as there are
other possible causes such as vitamin deficiency and overheating itself
that may cause or contribute to this condition.  You might want to split
the exercise sessions up and have one shorter one in the morning and one
in the evening. It also could be that so much cooling is harmful to your
body and that a cold drink and drying off might be better. A sports
medicine physician would perhaps be a good person to consult with as in
India they must deal with lots of overheated athletes who need cooling
after exercise.  In the United States we have had athletes die from
becoming over heated for too long a period of time.  Here are the promised
links.

GOOGLE DOMAIN LIMITED WEB SEARCH (PUBMED)

https://tinyurl.com/ydgnkncs

GOOGLE SCHOLAR

https://tinyurl.com/ydhfr9f7

CONTENT SAMPLE

Effects of climatic extremes: critical review
M Critchley - British Journal of Industrial Medicine, 1947 -
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
  It was believed to termed the " fictitious air-velocity," allowanceis
made give a better index of the true state of affairs in the tropics, for
radiation,exercise, and clothing. It would appear where the subject is
lightly cladand sweating freely Cited by 7 Related articles All 8 versions

[BOOK] Before You Call the Doctor
H Jones - 2010 - books.google.com
  In a hot climate the resting temperature is likely to be a little higher
The skin will usually be pale and blanched because the blood vessels will
automatically have been closed off to prevent further heat loss, and it
will also be dry as there will be no sweating Cited by 1 Related articles
[PDF] dtic.mil

Aeromedical handbook for aircrew TG Dobie - 1972 - dtic.mil
  Stimulation of the system by physical exercise is a good means of
ensuring circulatory
efficiency  (h) SEDATIVES and HYPNOTICS - These cause sleepiness, sedation
and
impaired mental and physical activity, as would be expected
Cited by 2 Related articles All 3 versions

[BOOK] Live in the Balance: The Ground-Breaking East-West Nutrition
Program L Prout - 2000 - books.google.com Page 1. Use the time-tested
nutritional wisdom of the East to balance who with what you eatand boost
your energy, you are burn fat, cut cravings, and optimile your health Saw

GROUND-BREAKING EAST-WEST NUTRITION Cited by 1 Related articles All 2
versions [BOOK] Nature Cure for Common Diseases TL Devaraj - 2005 -
books.google.com
  imbalances will lead to ill health. One must adjust to the nature for his
healthy living. A cold breeze
will produce in a man cold, a hot climate will produce sweating.

NATURE CURE FOR COMMON
DISEASES Irregularity in food schedule will lead to indigestion and ulcers
All 2 versions

On a topic like this one be careful of what you read as from fake news to
unsound and clinically unproven content is a danger in at least some of
the sources published on topic like this one.

GOOGLE BOOKS

https://tinyurl.com/y8qlv8tc

*

GOOGLE DOMAIN LIMITED WEB SEARCH (JOURNALS)

https://tinyurl.com/y7gadnq8

CONTENT SAMPLE

Cold Vs. Heat After ExerciseIs There a Clear ... - LWW Journals
journals.lww.com  Home  November 2015 - Volume 29 - Issue 11
by JS Petrofsky - ?2015 - ?Cited by 3 - ?Related articles
Cold Vs. Heat After ExerciseIs There a Clear Winner for Muscle Soreness.
Petrofsky, Jerrold S.1; Khowailed, Iman Akef2; Lee, Haneul3; Berk, Lee1;
Bains, Gurinder S.1; Akerkar, Siddhesh1; Shah, Jinal1; Al-Dabbak, Fuad1;
Laymon, Mike S.4. Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research: November
2015 - Volume 29 ...

Self-Paced Exercise Performance in the Heat After Pre-Exercise Cold ...

by C Byrne - ?2011 - ?Cited by 30 - ?Related articles
They reported that 900 mL of cold (4C) fluid ingested over 30 minutes
before exercise in the heat reduced pre-exercise rectal temperature by 0.5
0.1C. The effect .... Mean Tsk was calculated as a weighted mean of 4
sites (chest, arm, thigh, calf) recorded at 5-minute intervals during
exercise with surface thermistors (type ...

The effect of a cold beverage during an exercise session combining ...
https://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1550-2783-9-44

by D LaFata - ?2012 - ?Cited by 8 - ?Related articles
The effect of a cold beverage during an exercise session combining both
strength and energy systems development training on core temperature and
markers of performance. Danielle LaFata,; Amanda Carlson-PhillipsEmail
author,; Stacy T Sims and; Elizabeth M Russell. Journal of the
International Society of Sports ...

Running performance in the heat is improved by similar magnitude ...
www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/02640414.2016.1192294
by CJ Stevens - ?2017 - ?Cited by 8 - ?Related articles
Jun 8, 2016 - Running performance in the heat is improved by similar
magnitude with pre-exercise cold-water immersion and mid-exercise facial
water spray ..... and skinfolds (Harpenden Calipers, Baty International,
West Sussex, UK) at 7 sites were measured from each participant during the
familiarisation session.

Methods, advantages, and limitations of body cooling for exercise ...
bjsm.bmj.com  Archive  Volume 36, Issue 2

by FE Marino - ?2002 - ?Cited by 215 - ?Related articles
The basis of the precooling strategy is to reduce body temperature before
exercise, thereby increasing the margin for metabolic heat production and
increasing the ... However, this area is awash with various methods of
precooling (such as cold air, water immersion, water perfused suits),
different exercise protocols, and ...

Ingestion of a Cold Temperature/Menthol Beverage Increases Outdoor ...
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0123815

by TT Trong - ?2015 - ?Cited by 12 - ?Related articles
Apr 9, 2015 - Citation: Tran Trong T, Riera F, Rinaldi K, Briki W, Hue O
(2015) Ingestion of a Cold Temperature/Menthol Beverage Increases Outdoor
Exercise Performance in a Hot, Humid Environment. PLoS ONE 10(4):
e0123815. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0123815. Academic Editor:
Andrej A. Romanovsky, ...

Self-Paced Exercise Performance in the Heat After Pre-Exercise Cold ...
natajournals.org/doi/pdf/10.4085/1062-6050-46.6.592
by C Byrne - ?2011 - ?Cited by 30 - ?Related articles
Context: Precooling is the pre-exercise reduction of body temperature and
is an effective method of improving physio- logic function and exercise
performance in environmental heat. A practical and effective method of
precooling suitable for ap- plication at athletic venues has not been
demonstrated. Objective: To confirm

Effect of cold water immersion after exercise in the heat on muscle ...
www.jsams.org/article/S1440-2440(07)00264-2/abstract
by JJ Peiffer - ?2009 - ?Cited by 85 - ?Related articles
Cold water immersion (CWI) is a popular recovery modality, but actual
physiological responses to CWI after exercise in the heat have not been
well documented. The purpose of this study was to examine effects of
20-min CWI (14 C) on neuromuscular function, rectal (Tre) and skin
temperature (Tsk), and femoral venous ...

Thanks for the kind words to me in your post and I hope content in this
post proves of some help.  I remember hearing this bit of wisdom about
colds sometime ago.  "What do you do for your cold."  "I sneeze when it
wants me too."  I hope you find a way to reduce the number of colds you
have and the cause may or may not be your exercise and cooling regimen.
Since colds may open the door to other and perhaps more serious illnesses,
it would be very wise to get professional medical assistance with this
problem.

Sincerely,

David Dillard

Temple University

(215) 204 - 4584

[hidden email]

http://workface.com/e/daviddillard

RESEARCH GUIDE DIRECTORY
https://sites.google.com/site/researchguideresourcesongsites/

Net-Gold
https://groups.io/g/Net-Gold

Google Sites Research Guides AND Discussion Group Directory
http://tinyurl.com/ngda2hk

OR

FAKE NEWS
https://sites.google.com/site/fakenewsresearchguide/

RESEARCH PAPER WRITING
https://sites.google.com/site/howtowriteasuperresearchpaper/

EMPLOYMENT
https://sites.google.com/site/employmentsources/

INTERNSHIPS
https://sites.google.com/site/internshipsarticles/home/internships-main-sitemap

Social Work and Social Issues Discussion Group
https://groups.io/g/social-work

Tourism Discussion Group
https://groups.io/g/Tourism

Blog