Re: INDOOR GARDENING: Re: Indoor Mung Beans : Taking a Light Look at Falling Leaves

Re: INDOOR GARDENING: Re: Indoor Mung Beans : Taking a Light Look at Falling Leaves

Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 16:05:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: bones288 <[hidden email]>
To: Indoor Gardening and Urban Gardening
     <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: INDOOR GARDENING: Re: Indoor Mung Beans : Taking a Light Look at
     Falling Leaves

Thanks so much for all of this information.  I'll investigate every link.
Someone at the local garden center (Anderson's) suggested that the pods
could be dropping off because 'mung beans' may required assistance in
pollinating. Where the pods appear to develop normally for a while and
wither away when the window of opportunity for pollinating closes.

I was hoping they were 'self pollinating' but it could be possible that I
have 4 female plants happening here. This is all a learning experience so
thanks again for the info above.

-Bk