ETHICS : PLAGIARISM : REPORTING : THESES : DATABASE SEARCH RESULTS: Sources Regarding the Reporting of a Dissertation or Thesis

ETHICS : PLAGIARISM : REPORTING : THESES : DATABASE SEARCH RESULTS: Sources Regarding the Reporting of a Dissertation or Thesis

This post was first shared by me in response to a discussion group
inquiry.

First of all, I personally think you should report this to the chair of
each department and to the Dean of the college in which each incident of
plagiarism occured.  Also look at the links I am providing for relevant
sources that may give you other ideas regarding how to handle this.  Also
see if you can find any indication that these individuals have turned this
into a publication and report this to the editors and publisher of the
journal. This is more provable if the plagiarists have a publication date
later than yours.  If not you may want to consult with your advisors,
chair and dean regarding how to prove this matter, the lack of citing
additiional authors for the same material may help indicate plagiarism
here.

Links:

"reporting PLAGIARISM" AND (DISSERTATION OR THESIS)

Google

https://tinyurl.com/yc6ay56f

https://tinyurl.com/yd52q3t9

Google Scholar

https://tinyurl.com/ybhfl7vh

https://tinyurl.com/ybtmctlr

duplication above due to spacing issue

Google Books

https://tinyurl.com/y7h8gtmk

Google Domain Limited Web Search (DISSERTATION OR DISSERTATIONS)

https://tinyurl.com/y6un9478

https://tinyurl.com/yc6wwsw9

Penn State Summon Search

https://tinyurl.com/ycujh8zf

     Book / eBook (11) Include Exclude
     Book Chapter (2) Include Exclude
     Book Review (1) Include Exclude
     Dissertation/Thesis (9) Include Exclude
     Journal Article (13) Include Exclude
     Newspaper Article (4) Include Exclude

Sincerely,
David Dillard
Temple University
(215) 204 - 4584
[hidden email]
http://workface.com/e/daviddillard

RESEARCH GUIDE DIRECTORY
https://sites.google.com/site/researchguideresourcesongsites/

Net-Gold
https://groups.io/g/Net-Gold

Google Sites Research Guides AND Discussion Group Directory
http://tinyurl.com/ngda2hk

OR

FAKE NEWS
https://sites.google.com/site/fakenewsresearchguide/

RESEARCH PAPER WRITING
https://sites.google.com/site/howtowriteasuperresearchpaper/

EMPLOYMENT
https://sites.google.com/site/employmentsources/

INTERNSHIPS
https://sites.google.com/site/internshipsarticles/home/internships-main-sitemap

Social Work and Social Issues Discussion Group
https://groups.io/g/social-work

Tourism Discussion Group
https://groups.io/g/Tourism

Blog