DOMESTIC TERRORISM : ALT-RIGHT : MARTYRDOM : CRIME AND CRIMINALS: MURDER HOMICIDE : HATE : AMERICAN NAZIS : KU KLUX KLAN : RACISM : FACISM : WHITE SUPREMACY : WHITE SUPREMACISTS : DONALD TRUMP : REPUBLICAN PARTY : AMERICAN TALIBAN:

DOMESTIC TERRORISM : ALT-RIGHT : MARTYRDOM : CRIME AND CRIMINALS: MURDER HOMICIDE : HATE : AMERICAN NAZIS : KU KLUX KLAN : RACISM : FACISM : WHITE SUPREMACY : WHITE SUPREMACISTS : DONALD TRUMP : REPUBLICAN PARTY : AMERICAN TALIBAN:

DOMESTIC TERRORISM :

ALT-RIGHT :

MARTYRDOM :

CRIME AND CRIMINALS: MURDER HOMICIDE :

HATE :

AMERICAN NAZIS :

KU KLUX KLAN :

RACISM :

FACISM :

WHITE SUPREMACY :

WHITE SUPREMACISTS :

DONALD TRUMP :

REPUBLICAN PARTY :

AMERICAN TALIBAN:

Charlottesville Mayor Largely Blames Trump for White Supremacist Violence

Charlottesville Mayor Largely Blames Trump for White Supremacist Violence

Dylan Stableford

Senior Editor

Yahoo News

August 13, 2017

https://www.yahoo.com/news/charlottesville-mayor-largely-blames-
trump-white-supremacist-violence-175055166.html

.

A shorter URL for the above link:

.

http://tinyurl.com/yaxqtobb

The mayor of Charlottesville, Va., says President Trump bears
responsibility for the violence that erupted during a white supremacist
rally there Saturday.

.

Look at the campaign he ran, Charlottesville Mayor Michael Signer said in
an interview with CNNs State of the Union on Sunday. I mean, look at the
intentional courting, both on the one hand of all these white
supremacists, white nationalists  a group like that  anti-Semitic groups,
and then look on the other hand the repeated failure to step up, condemn,
denounce, silence, you know, put to bed all those different efforts, just
like we saw yesterday. I mean, this is not hard.

.

Im not going to make any bones about it, Signer told the Virginian-Pilot.
I place the blame for a lot of what youre seeing in American today right
at the doorstep of the White House and the people around the president.

.

snip

.

Trump responded to the incidents during a previously-scheduled press event
at his golf club in New Jersey Saturday afternoon, saying many sides were
to blame.

.

We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of
hatred, bigotry and violence, on many sides, the president said. On many
sides. Its been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump,
not Barack Obama. This has been going on for a long, long time. It has no
place in America.

.

Trump was widely criticized by both Democrats and Republicans for not
going far enough in opposing white supremacists and right-wing extremism.

.

snip

.

Signer did, however, thank Trump for finally condemning hate in speech and
action.

.

snip

.

During the 2016 presidential campaign, Trump initially refused to denounce
comments made by former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke, who told
listeners of his radio show that voting against Trump would be the
equivalent of treason to your heritage.

.

Just so you understand, I dont know anything about David Duke, Trump told
Jake Tapper on CNN in February 2016. I dont know anything about what youre
even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I dont
know  did he endorse me, or whats going on? You know, I know nothing about
David Duke, I know nothing about white supremacists.

.

I have to look at the group. I mean, I dont know what group youre talking
about, Trump added. You wouldnt want me to condemn a group that I know
nothing about. Id have to look.

.

Im just talking about David Duke and the Ku Klux Klan here, Tapper said.

.

Honestly, I dont know David Duke, Trump replied. I dont believe Ive ever
met him. Im pretty sure I didnt meet him. And I just dont know anything
about him.

.

Duke attended the rally in Charlottesville on Saturday.

.

This represents a turning point, Duke said at the beginning of the rally.
We are determined to take our country back. We will fulfill the promises
of Donald Trump. Thats what we believed in, thats why we voted for Donald
Trump, because he said he will take our country back. And thats what we
have to do.

.

But after Trump tweeted a short statement condemning Saturdays hate and
violence, Duke ripped the president on Twitter.

Sincerely,
David Dillard
Temple University
(215) 204 - 4584
[hidden email]
http://workface.com/e/daviddillard

Net-Gold
https://groups.io/g/Net-Gold
http://net-gold.3172864.n2.nabble.com/

AND Discussion Group Directory
http://tinyurl.com/ngda2hk

OR

FAKE NEWS
https://sites.google.com/site/fakenewsresearchguide/

RESEARCH PAPER WRITING
https://sites.google.com/site/howtowriteasuperresearchpaper/

EMPLOYMENT
https://sites.google.com/site/employmentsources/

INTERNSHIPS
http://tinyurl.com/2f9x2wp

TOURISM RESEARCH GUIDE
http://tinyurl.com/ycko9hqj

DISABILITIES AND EMPLOYMENT
https://sites.google.com/site/disabilitiesemploymentresearch/

Educator-Gold

K12ADMINLIFE

Social Work and Social Issues Discussion Group
https://groups.io/g/social-work

Tourism Discussion Group
https://groups.io/g/Tourism

Digital Scholarship Discussion Group
https://groups.io/g/DigitalScholarship/threads
https://digitalscholarshipandscholarlypublication.wordpress.com/

Copyright Research Guide
https://sites.google.com/site/copyrightlawsites/

Fair Use
http://guides.temple.edu/fair-use

Blog
https://educatorgold.wordpress.com/

Articles by David Dillard

http://tinyurl.com/78a4shn

Twitter: davidpdillard

Temple University Site Map

Bushell, R. & Sheldon, P. (eds),
http://tinyurl.com/o4pn4o9

Rail Transportation

INDOOR GARDENING

SPORT-MED

Please Ignore All Links to JIGLU
Temple University Listserv Alert :
Years 2009 and 2010 Eliminated from Archives